Upon reopening, we invested in a ventilation system that allows us to purify the air in our treatment rooms by renewing the air twenty-five times per hour. This standard goes above and beyond the requirements set by authorities.
Even though the Ordre des dentistes du Québec no longer requires wearing universal protective equipment during treatments, here at Groupe dentaire La vallée, we choose to not put anyone at undue risk in terms of safety, both yours and that of our staff. We hence decided to continue performing treatments while wearing complete protective equipment.
Committed to Your Safety and the Safety of our Staff.
What to expect from your next appointment
- Please call or email us to schedule an appointment.
- A screening form must be filled during the telephone confirmation of your appointment and upon your arrival at the clinic.
- For your appointment, you should ideally come alone and right on time.
- You will be asked to follow the instructions that will be given to you upon arrival at the clinic, i.e.:
- Wear a mask upon arrival
- Abide by two-meter distancing rules
- Disinfect your hands
- Have your body temperature taken
- Complete a screening form